Many people love raising cats and getting them in the home, especially small and calm cats, but on the other hand there are some types of ferocious cats that are difficult to deal with in ordinary ways and require a special way to deal with them in order to overcome their revolution and anger without leading to human harm.
Causes of a cat fight
Before we explain how to deal with ferocious cats, let us first identify the neurological causes, fights, and ferocity of cats, which experts have cited as follows:
- The cat has a very large internal energy and must be naturally discharged in motion and play; thus if this energy is not properly discharged it will definitely turn into a hostile violent energy.
- The older the cat gets, the less he will be able to move and play, and as a consequence he will become fierce and angry.
- When a cat is afflicted with certain diseases and pains, it is of course unable to express the pain it feels; thus, it results in a bad mood and fierce ferocity.
- If you own a cat and want to remain calm and gentle, do not always instruct him to attack and harm others, even if it is just a joke, as this can develop a feeling of strength and ferocity in the cat.
- Many cats do not like the loud noises and loud noises, and they also cannot tolerate being in an environment other than the ones they are used to, and their exposure to them will of course lead to fierce anger and ferocity.
- Try to make your cat feel at home and not locked up, because imprisoning or imprisoning a cat with no ability to escape increases his degree of agitation and anger.
- Big cats (mothers) become very angry if they feel there is any danger surrounding their children, and they attack everyone who is exposed to them aggressively.
- A cat, like humans, may experience some hormonal changes, especially in mating and childbirth seasons, which also causes it to be in a poor psychological state.
- Cats that have not received full care and that have been born and grown up in the streets are very fierce, especially since they have not received the appropriate training that helps them know when they are calm and when they are fierce, and it is difficult for anyone to deal with this type of cat without good understanding and training How to deal with it.
Correct handling of ferocious cats
Every person should be aware of the correct way to deal with cats, as they must know how to deal with cats with influenza or any other disease and how to also deal with angry, aggressive and fierce cats, as follows:
- First of all, you should know well the reason why your cat suffers from anger and ferocity, as finding the cause is key to correct handling of ferocious cats.
- If you cannot find the real reason for this on your own, do not hesitate to refer to a veterinarian who specializes in cats so that you can get to the exact cause.
- Try to raise your cat as much as possible, for example, if your cat acts violently against someone, try to punish him so that he does not do it again such as by preventing him from playing for a specified time or raising your voice in order to warn him or anything of that nature and completely avoid that You strike him or deprive him completely of food and drink, as this may lead to counterproductive results.
- On the other hand, you should encourage, motivate, and reward him when he is doing a good thing or carrying out your orders, and be aware that the cat is a smart animal that understands from the tone of your voice whether you encourage it or warn it.
- Do not lock your cat indoors for long periods of time, rather allow him to stand at the window and on the balcony and take him outside with you also from time to time because that would help him with psychological balance. If you find that the cat is in a state of complete revolt and very angry, do not try to punish him At this time, so that the condition does not get worse, wait for it to calm down completely, and then use the reward and punishment method.
- Before you catch a cat, you should try well to understand the language of the cats, the expressions, the physical movements and the different gestures that each sleep on a request or need; thus you will be able to deal with your cat in the correct way all the time.